Public offer for the conclusion of a service agreement
In this user agreement, the following terms are used in the following meaning:
- 1. Terms and Definitions
- 1.1. “Customer” – any individual who, when placing an order for the provision of
“Services”, information about which is
posted on the “Internet site”, accepts this public offer to conclude a contract for the
provision of services.
- 1.2. “Services” – the actions of the Contractor, carried out by him on his own
behalf, but at the expense of the
Customer, aimed at organizing the interaction of the Customer with the players to carry out
certain actions in relation
to the Subject of the Service within the framework of the corresponding game.
- 1.3. “Contractor” – an online store epicdream.pro, which provides customers with
the provision of services in accordance
with the terms of this Offer.
- 1.4. “Game” – an interactive computer online game, which is a program for a
hardware-software computing device,
implemented on electronic components and performing actions specified by the program.
- 1.5. “Player” – a person taking part in the game.
- 1.6. “Offer acceptance” – full and unconditional acceptance of the offer by the
Customer, by placing an Order on the
“Internet site” and paying for it.
- 1.7. “Internet site” – the Contractor’s Internet site, hosted under the domain
- 1.8. “Agreement” – an Agreement for the provision of services for a fee.
- 1.9. “Subject of service” – game money (gold, coins, etc.), recognized by the rules
of the corresponding game as a game
means of payment or other conventional game unit representing a measure of one or another game
value, progress in the
game, etc., game weapons , armor, clothing, artifacts, other things, as well as other
individually defined items used in
the game, which are presented on the Internet site.
- 1.10. “Order” – the Customer’s application for the Services, made on the
Contractor’s website, which contains
information agreed by both Parties on the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the
Subject of the Service, as
well as on the time of their provision. The list of information to be agreed upon by the Parties
when placing an Order
is determined by section 2 of this Offer. The Customer, when placing an Order for the provision
of Services, information
about which is posted on the website, accepts (accepts) this public offer (Offer) of the
Contractor to conclude an
Agreement. The offer to conclude a Contract is valid in relation to any Subjects of the Service
for the entire period of
time as long as information about the relevant Services is posted on the Internet site.
- From the moment of confirmation of the Order for the provision of Services, drawn up in
accordance with the rules posted
on the website, an Agreement has been concluded between the Parties as follows:
- 2. Subject of the Agreement
- 2.1. The Contractor undertakes to conclude an Agreement in accordance with the
current price list and catalogs published
on the website, and to organize the provision of Services to the Customer, and the Customer
undertakes to pay for the
Services under the terms of this Agreement. The number and name of the Services are determined
by the Order made in
accordance with the rules posted on the website.
- 2.2. All information that is entered by the Customer on the Website of the Service
Provider (name, mail, nickname, etc.)
is used exclusively for order delivery, order clarification or order status change and will not
be transferred to third
- 2.3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the
information provided by the Customer
when placing the Order.
- 3. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 3.1. The Service Provider is obliged to:
- 3.1.1. Organize the provision of Services to the Customer in accordance with the
- 3.2. The customer is obliged:
- 3.2.1. Make payment for the amount of the Order in accordance with the terms of the
Order placed by the Customer. The
Customer has the right to pay for the ordered Services using one of the payment methods
presented on the website.
- 4. Additional terms
- 4.1. This Agreement enters into force from the moment the Contractor receives the
Services of the Customer’s Order and
is valid until the Parties fully fulfill the obligations stipulated by the Agreement and arising
- 4.2. When placing an Order, the Customer certifies that the terms of this Agreement
at the time of its conclusion are
accepted by him without any objections and correspond to his actual will as the Customer. When
placing an Order, the
Customer understood the meaning of the terms, words and expressions used in this Agreement in
accordance with their
legal definition and (or) interpretation of the terms of the Agreement in accordance with the
legislation of the Russian
- 4.3. Messages sent from the contact e-mail addresses of the parties are documents
drawn up in simple writing and duly
signed by the relevant party (sender) with an analogue of a handwritten signature. The parties
agree that such documents
(messages) will have legal force without any additional confirmations or registrations
(including without their own
handwritten signature), unless otherwise expressly indicated on the agent’s website or agreed by
- 4.4. The Customer understands and confirms that the Contractor acts on his behalf,
that the Contractor performs only
intermediary functions for the Customer and cannot be held responsible for the possible actual
and / or legal
consequences of the player and other third parties fulfilling the Customer’s order (for example,
some games may provide
game sanctions for certain actions, including blocking an account for transferring it to third
parties; The Contractor
does not study and / or check the rules of the games and does not check the actions of the
Customer, including those
related to the Agreement, for compliance with the rules of the games). The Contractor is only
responsible for the proper
performance of the ordered actions by third parties, but not for their effect, result.
- 5. Refund Policy
- We will 100% refund if we do not complete the service. We will also refund 100% of the money if
the Customer requests a
refund before the order is processed. Once an order has started, we cannot provide a refund. If
the order was not
completed on time or was not completed correctly, we will refund 100% of the money. The return
period can be from 1 to
30 days from the date of the request.
- Contractor’s details: Online store epicdream.pro
- Sole Proprietor Andreev Vladimir Olegovich
- PSRNSP: 321774600080647
- ITN: 772208051354